Background

Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas in Utah and Maryland


 Spence has always wanted a Santa Train Village. Over the last few years, we have kept adding to it. It is really fun and the grandkids love it!
 This year, we headed East to Maryland for Christmas and Jake's blessing. One night we drove to Washington, DC to the temple and its lights. It was beautiful!
 Papa loves being with his grandkids...whenever, whoever, and wherever! Here it is Luke's turn.
 Precious...precious...precious...precious...precious!!!
 Abrams wants to do EVERYTHING his big brother Luke does...even playing LaCrosse!
 I don't know another child that poses as well as Abrams! He is on the floor at a store. Always up for a good time...that boy!

It was so fun to spend our first Christmas in the East. We had a great time. The boys were so fun! We just wish we could have been with everyone all at the same time!!!...utter chaos with 30 of us. I guess we better stick with smaller numbers like 6 of us this year!


Thank you...the Maryland Lloyds! We had a great time and hope to do it again sometime!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for FINALLY updating your blog- I know you are always busy, but I enjoy seeing the pics of your family. Those boys are so cute- the little guy especially- what a lucky family to have three boys!

    The train village it awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEEEEEEEE IT! SO MUCH FUN !Thanks for taking such great pictures!

    We luv and miss y'all so..... much!
    Muah!

    ReplyDelete